The Mercury-4 strips wires and cables ranging in size from 0.0010 to 16 mm2 (50 to 6 AWG). Using the color touchscreen, the operator selects the desired stripping parameters from the programmed library and all parameters (strip lengths, laser power and speed, etc.) are automatically set. Once the operator selects the required program, the machine is ready for operation. The Mercury-4 can strip cables inserted into the supplied fixture aperture to an end stop, or via a custom fixture plate. A camera allows the whole process to be monitored.
- High quality, nick-free stripping
- Strips all polymer materials and colors
- Non-contact – no wear parts
- 0.0010 to 16 mm2 (50 to 6 AWG)
- Powerful and flexible processing capabilities
- 20 watt CO2 Laser